- Fly Knit Upper
- Xelero Technology: Makes Running and Walking easier
- Internal Rocker: Enhanced forward motion & provides rear foot stability
- Control Plate: Off loads bottom pressure
- X2 Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar Limits forefoot flexion
- EVA Midsole: Stable Cushioning
- Smooth Heel to Toe transitions
- Dual density PU Footbed
- Extra depth to accommodate orthotics
- Solid Rubber outsole
- Vegan Friendly
- Everyday Runs
- Overcoming Overuse Injuries
Support Neutral Stability:
Perfect for both Supination and Pronation issues
Go up ½ size
Xelero’s Steadfast is perfectly suited for running and walking. The Steadfast has dual control plates which provide a quicker response through the gait cycle. The patented Xelero technology insures stability while encouraging forward motion. The Xelero midsole provides light-weight cushioning while the seamless lining optimizes comfort. The extra cushioning EVA insole provides another layer of comfort. Moisture wicking linings keep your feet dry.
- Multi Density PU Foam Footbed: The unique open-cell structure creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- X2 TechnologyTM Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar: Designed to reduce fore-foot movement and pressure, it consist of a molded plate placed between the Outsole and Midsole. The Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar provides excellent torsional support under the foot.
“Healthy shoes for feet”… Xelero has been shown to help several common foot related issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Hallux Rigidus, Ankle pain, Knee pain and Lower Back pain due to misalignment issues.
There are no reviews yet.