- Aquamax Waterproof Breathable seam sealed bootie construction
- Xelero Technology: Makes Running and Walking easier
- Internal Rocker: Enhanced forward motion & provides rear foot stability
- Control Plate: Off loads bottom pressure EVA Midsole: Stable Cushioning
- Smooth Heel to Toe transitions
- Custom Fit System with 2nd removable 3mm insole for added width
- Extra depth to accommodate orthotics
- Solid Rubber Outsole
Support Neutral Stability:
Perfect for both Supination and Pronation issues
Hiking & Walking
Go up ½ size
A waterproof seam sealed membrane and specially treated Nubuck leather make the Hyperion II Hiker the ideal choice for the outdoor enthusiast. Whether you are walking off the grid or on the Appalachian Trail The added stability and support of the Hyperion II will get you there! Xelero shoes have a Patented Swiss technology, inside the midsole, which makes walking easier. With a wider base to support foot and more rear foot control, the Hyperion II been shown to help many foot ailments, provides better support under the foot, and promotes forward motion without changing your natural gait. The nubuck leather upper is breathable and the 2 removable footbeds inside the shoe provide both comfort and the ability to customize the fit or make extra room for custom orthotics. For those who need support, stability, and durability of a hiker the Hyperion II is the answer!
“Healthy shoes for feet”… Xelero has been shown to help several common foot related issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Hallux Rigidus, Ankle pain, Knee pain and Lower Back pain due to misalignment issues.