- AQUAMAX WATERPROOF BREATHABLE SEAM SEALED BOOTIE CONSTRUCTION
- Xelero Technology: Makes Running and Walking easier
- Internal Rocker: Enhanced forward motion & provides rear foot stability
- Control Plate: Off loads bottom pressure
- X2 Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar Limits forefoot flexion
- EVA Midsole: Stable Cushioning
- Smooth Heel to Toe transitions
- Dual density PU Footbed
- Extra depth to accommodate orthotics
- Solid Rubber Outsole
- Vegan Friendly
Support Neutral Stability:
Perfect for both Supination and Pronation issues
- Overcoming Overuse Injuries
Go up 1/2 size to a full size
“Healthy shoes for feet”… Xelero has been shown to help several common foot related issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Hallux Rigidus, Ankle pain, Knee pain and Lower Back pain due to misalignment issues. An excellent Recovery shoe for many injuries due to over-use, running injuries or from wearing improper footwear.
- Multi Density PU Foam Footbed: The unique open-cell structure creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- X2 TechnologyTM Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar: Designed to reduce fore-foot movement and pressure, it consist of a molded plate placed between the Outsole and Midsole. The Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar provides excellent torsional support under the foot.
Designed to offer a perfect balance of support and cushioning. Wide outsole based and roomy toe box. Breathable mesh and synthetic upper & Breathable Aquamax waterproof lining make it the perfect choice for inclement conditions. Xelero Motion Control Technology keeps the foot in alignment throughout the gait cycle resulting in less stress for the foot, ankle, knee, hips, and lower back.