- Xelero Technology: Makes Walking easier and staying on your feet longer
- Internal Rocker: Enhanced forward motion & provides rear foot stability
- Control Plate: Off loads bottom pressure
- EVA Midsole: Stable Cushioning
- Smooth Heel to Toe transitions
- Removable Cork EVA Contoured Footbed provided support under the foot
- Extra depth to accommodate orthotics
- Solid Rubber Slip Resistant Outsole
Support Neutral Stability:
Perfect for both Supination and Pronation issues
Walking and everyday casual wear
True to size
Xelero has been shown to help several common foot related issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Hallux Rigidus, Ankle pain, Knee pain and Lower Back pain due to misalignment issues.
Perfect Combination of Style, Comfort and Function offered in the Suisse Collection
The Heidi has the same Xelero technology, support and comfort your used to with added features! This shoe has it all! Midsole with absorption pads, control plate and propulsion element and a new feature for the Suisse collection a super comfortable contoured, removable breathable cork footbed. This style offers Euro Oblique Last for added toe room, soft leather uppers and leather linings and multiple widths all in a slip resistant outsole.